Sunday, August 8, 2010

Puggle Party

On August 5th, our puppy Charger turned 1 year old!!  SO, we got together with his brother Chase (and original owner Candice and kiddos) to celebrate their birthday!!!

We made butterscotch cupcakes and did our best to decorate them like puppies.

We made "pupcakes" -- recipe is made from whole wheat flour, bananas, peanut butter and then frosted with peanut butter and topped with Kibble.  

The birthday boys.....Candice found some puppy party hats (who knew there is a whole business around pet celebrations?)  Charger was VERY excited to see his brother Chase.  For those of you that see a theme here, Candice's husband is a police officer.  They started off with one Puggle -- Tazer.  Then decided to get a couple more "Chase and Charger".  3 Puggles + Busy Family = Charger coming to live with the Tishendorfs!!!

Tori feeding Charger a "pupcake" and Charger

Charger

Chase

The Puggle Party crew!!!

4 comments:

Mr. Puggle® said...

Oh SO cool! LOVE the cup cakes. I will share your story on Mr. Puggle's blog. Really like your puggle names too. http://www.cafepress.com/mrpuggle/7222339

Ariel said...

Awwww! I love it! Looks like you all had a Barking Great time! Thanks for sharing the pictures. Happy Birthday to Charger & Chase! Love the puppy cupcakes and the pup cakes too! They all look Yummo to me!
Licks and Wags, Ariel <3

Maddy and Owen said...

Wow! What fun :) I am going to have Mommy make me some pupcakes too! I think you guys are all adorable and I can't wait till I get a new brother or sister puggle (I've been trying to convince Mommy that it's a good idea!)
Wags,
Maddy

lola said...

Hello! your party looked great! Those puptreats looked amazing!

lola.