Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fun sandwich mission....

Help!!!!!!!

I have made it my mission for the year to make some creative sandwiches/lunches for the kids that will keep their friends asking "What on earth is that????"  So far, I've done pretty well.....   There was the Belgian Waffle I made, that I cut in half, then slathered with Nutella and added sliced bananas.  Very delicious!!!

There was the Banana Bread sandwich with various fillings -- Peanut Butter..... or Honey Butter.....Or Cinnamon Cream Cheese with vanilla

I am in desperate need of some more fun ideas.  If you have any, please post them in the comments below, or if you have links to some fun brown bag lunch sites, I can use those as well!!!! 




Today's sandwich was Shish Kabob sandwiches (idea sent to me by my mom) --  Skewers with mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, grapes, deli sliced turkey, and banana bread cubes (photo she sent also included apples, but we were out, and me going to the store in the morning in PJs ...not really enticing in the least).

If you have any more fun ideas...please please please....post them below under comments!!!!!  Thank you!!!

2 comments:

ladaisi said...

What a fun idea! how did the kids like them?

tishclan said...

The kids really liked the sandwich...fruit, cheese, meat, bread all bite size. Kind of like an appetizer on a stick :)