Monday, March 1, 2010

Whirlwind weekend.....

This last weekend flew by!!!  On Saturday, Ryan and Tyler had basketball photos for each of their teams, and Ryan had his final game of the season (we have one last tournament coming up and the season will be officially over....and then on to baseball and track...)

Saturday afternoon, Matt and I headed to Oregon City for lunch at one of our favorite restaurants....


On Sunday, I headed south to Eugene to reconnect with some High School friends.....most of which I haven't seen in person since 1997!!!!

Jenny, Stacie, me and Sara

We met at Hole in the Wall BBQ in Springfield, OR and then headed to the mall for some shopping!!!  What a fun group of ladies!!!  Can't wait to get together again!!!

Not wanting the day of fun to end, I called Matt's mom and we got together in Eugene for dinner at El Torito's Mexican restaurant.  We had a great visit and I can now high recommend the restaurant's Grilled Chicken Mexican Ceaser salad...it was delicious!!!


No comments: