Friday, March 19, 2010

Great start to Spring Break.....

Today was the first official day of Spring Break and we got off to a GREAT start.....

This morning, Tyler and a bunch of his friends got together (along with  a few of us moms) to see the movie Diary of a Wimpy Kid.  The movie was SO much better than I anticipated and I'll be sending the rest of the older kids to see it this upcoming week!!!  


About half of the kids who showed up for the movie today!!!  Tyler's teacher and her husband are also in the photo!!!

While Tyler and I were at the movies, Tori was picked up and headed to a birthday party....apparently I won't be getting her back, as I received the photo below and she was promptly purchased for FREE this afternoon!


Tor is on the far right....closest one to the "FREE KIDS" sign...

Ryan, Ryley, Tyler, Sarah and I then headed to the neighborhood park (I asked Brandon if he'd rather come to the playground or clean my kitchen and he opted for cleaning the kitchen....YEP, he's a teenager....)

While Sarah and Tyler played on the playground, Ryan and Ryley took the opportunity to practice their pitching and batting skills....


Ryan


Ryley

We are very thankful for our great neighborhood baseball fields!!!!

With blue skies and nearing 70 degrees...I'm sure you can guess our next stop......

That's right....DAIRY QUEEN!!!!  

We ended our evening with a barbecue, a lot of outside activity.....Kids are going to sleep well tonight....

WELL, almost all of the kids......I just got a call and Tori and her friends will be summoning spirits on the OUIJA board.......spooooooooookyyyyyyyy!!!!  


No comments: