This morning we went on a bike ride on the bike trail that runs from our neighborhood all the way to the North Side of town!
Things we learned on the ride:
1. Bunnies and squirrels play together when nobody is around
2. The blackberries are ripe and ready for picking!
3. Tina is WAY out of shape and was the caboose for most of the ride!
4. For every hill that goes up, there is a hill that goes down--however, the down section is much shorter.
5. Sarah found the ride to be "hard work" (note Sarah above in the bike trailer)