Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Poor Little Sarah

Well, if it wasn't enough that Sarah is recovering from an ear infection, upper respiratory infection and has been throwing up the last couple of days due to a horrible cough, this morning she woke up with hives ALL OVER HER BODY. She woke up and came into the living room and said, "Mommy, I'm itchy all over." Poor little girl is surely miserable. Now I'm trying to figure out why she has them....could be the Talapia I made her for lunch or the mango sorbet she had for snack? Or maybe a delayed reaction to her antibiotics. I'm hoping the Benadryl kicks in quickly.



2 comments:

Erik and Mary said...

Aww...poor little girl! I am soo sorry! I hope she gets well soon and you are able to figure out what is wrong! ;-(

Anonymous said...

That is crazy. Caleb had spots last weekend too. He woke up and had spots from the top of his head to the bottom of his feet. We took him to the ER and they thought for sure it was the antibiotics he was on for his ear infection. They finally went away yesterday. That is too weird though.
I have to mention that Sarah looks so much like Linda did when she was little.
Prayers to your family
Care