Monday, October 4, 2010

Weekend on the go....

We had another fun fall weekend on the go.....

The fun started early -- On Thursday afternoon my Aunt Linda treated me to pastries and a pedicure!!
My fancy toes make me smile every time I see them!!!


Saturday morning started off heading to the soccer fields to watch our little soccer star!!
She's #1 you know!!!

Saturday evening was spent watching the Ducks game -----  Yell   "O" !!!  


Sunday morning it was out to the ball field for a game vs. Milwaukie.  Ryley hit the ball above!!!

Ryan playing catcher

Ryley in the outfield
Ryan hitting the ball



Matt and I went to Portland in the afternoon in search of some new fun restaurants to try.  We had lunch at McMenamins on NW 23rd, then headed to the Pearl for dessert.  
Photo above was taken in Ben & Jerry's Ice cream parlor.  Tennis balls on every chair leg cracked me up.  

We discovered Cupcake Jones (ideally located right next to Ben and Jerry's)
My pumpkin cheesecake cupcake and Matt's red velvet!!  YUM!!!

Sunday evening the girls made "chocolate spa face masks"!! 
Sarah loving on our puppy Charger!!
Tori with her homework companions!!!  Those dogs LOVE her SO much!!!

No comments: