Saturday, April 5, 2008

My cousin Mary's baby shower!

This morning my mom, Tori, and I went to my cousin Mary's baby shower! In just a few short weeks she will be having a baby girl!!!! The shower was held at my Aunt Linda's home (which I must add, is decorated so well, it could be an interior design show room! Or a home featured in a traditional home magazine! Simply Gorgeous!!!!!). Below are a few photos Tori took at the shower.


Mary's gifts!
Mary on the right (can barely see her baby belly in this picture), however you can see one of the fancy little cupcakes that was served in her hand (click on the photo to enlarge it!). We forgot to get a photo of all the wonderful food they served for brunch!
Mary with a quilt that was made by a family friend!
The baby is going to be the best dressed gal around!

No comments: